22 March 2011

Art Trivia!

Detail of One Year by George Maciunas, 1973-74; Museum of Modern Art, New York. Image from PopRally website.
Several of my passions in life have finally collided. If I was still living in New York, I would definitely go to this next Tuesday at MoMA.
PopRally is pleased to present PopQuiz, an evening of art-related trivia held in conjunction with MoMA's Contemporary Art from the Collection exhibition. Teams of up to six people register upon check-in to participate in three rounds of art trivia and games, with winners taking home prizes such as MoMA memberships. Hosted by Ryan McNamara, whose work was recently featured in MoMA PS1's Greater New York exhibition, this event also features a DJ set by Tanlines.
Alas, I will console myself with my usual Singapore Tuesday trivia.

1 comment:

Anechka27 said...

i know! I KNOW! why aren't you HERE????????? UGH!